To the FPA Board of Directors; the Management Committee of FPA, to the Officers and members of the Fertilizer Industry Association (FIAP); to the Officers and members of Crop Life; to the Officers and members of Crop Protection Association of the Philippines (CPAP); to the members of PPTAC and FPTAC, to our allies in the education and capacity building in the judicious use of Pesticides (PAE, Phil. Association of entomologis, inc., PACPA, Phil. Assos of certified pesticide applicators, PMCPFI Foundation, Inc., PAPFI, Phil. Assos. Of professional fumigators, inc., KAPESCOPI, kapisanan ng mga pest control operators sa Pilipinas, inc.) to the Academe and the private sector, to our dear farmers, GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO EVERYONE.
FORTY THREE YEARS is a long journey. And in the course of time,from the time it was created in 1977, FPA has indeed grown into a big happy family. Anchored by the four strong Pillars of our Industry, namely the Stakeholders, the Farmers, the Academe and the FPA, we moved forward with a strong sense of Patriotism in building a global institution built on good business ethics and family values; and still continue to dream of an industry where players feel truly belong, in harmony with everyone for our country and people. We, the FPA family affirm our commitment to PUBLIC SERVICE and development of our people regardless of sex orientations, culture and creed.
As we all know, this year our industry is affected by the Covid 19 Pandemic. The situation is bigger than our industry or any nation. The impact is being felt across the globe. But this is also the time that we have been given the opportunity to review our perspective life, our priorities, our innovations. This is the time that we feel the POWER of national unity and togetherness in order to overcome the challenges facing us. And I thank the resilience of FPA employees to continue the public services required of us. The long dream of on-line transactions of some services has found its birth during the hardest time of our lives. OUR FRONTLINERS DID IT WELL, for love of country and for the industry. Whether our dedicated employees are on “work from home”, or under skeletal workforce, I am truly honored to say THEY ALL DID IT WELL. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. To the STAKEHOLDERS, PLAYERS OF THE INDUSTRY, I THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING AND YOUR TRUST TO FPA.
For this occasion, may I inform everyone some humble accomplishments your FPA counterpart has done:
- The FPA Board of Directors approved the New Fertilizer and Pesticide Policies and Implementing guideline, as amended.
- FPA successfully attained ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accreditation from the Philippine Accreditation Bureau to our Laboratory Services Division.
- Recognition from the Government Quality Management Committee (GQMC) for our successful establishment and implementation of ISO 9001:2015 for the provision of Licenses, Registrations and Permits for Fertilizer under the Fertilizer Regulations Division (FRD)
- Improved our Citizen Charter to be consistent with our new Policies and Guidelines particularly on time lines and requirements.
- On-going project for an agency-wide ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Received Certificate of Full Compliance by PCOO on FREEDOM OF INFORMATION requirements.
- Conducted various activities in Gender and Development (GAD) such as Violence against Women (VAW) seminars and Para kay Juana.
As we move forward to the future, trust that FPA, in the spirit of good governance, will ensure service continuity and will be with you as agents of food resiliency for all Filipinos throughout the country.
MABUHAY ANG FPA FAMILY, maskisaan ka man!
MABUHAY ANG STAKEHOLDERS NG FERTILIZER AND PESTICIDE INDUSTRY!
MABUHAY ANG ACADEME!
MABUHAY ANG FARMERS!
The video message of Executive Director Wilfredo Roldan can be accessed through the link below: