PESTICIDE REGULATIONS DIVISION
The Pesticide Regulations Division (PRD) has the following functions:
- Process the applications for pesticide product registration (new and renewal) and licensing of handlers (new);
- Coordinate and facilitate the formulation and updating of policies and guidelines relative to pesticide registration and licensing of handlers;
- Generate and maintain statistical data on pesticide and provide technical information to the data bank for policy formation and decision-making;
- Monitoring and review the services provided by the Field Units relative to licensing of handlers (renewal); and
- Coordinate and facilitate the activities of the Pesticide Policy and Technical Advisory Committee (PPTAC).