FERTILIZER REGULATIONS DIVISION
Figure 1. Current FRD’s Organizational Structure
The FRD has the following functions:
- Process the applications for fertilizer product registration (new and renewal) and licensing of handlers (new);
- Coordinate and facilitate the formulation and updating of policies and guidelines relative to fertilizer registration and licensing of handlers;
- Generate and maintain statistical data on fertilizers and provide technical information to the data bank for policy formation and decision-making;
- Monitoring and review rhe services provided by the Field Units relative to licensing of handlers (renewal); and
- Coordinate and facilitate the activities of the Fertilizer Policy and Technical Advisory Committee (FPTAC).